Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Monday, January 29, 2007

What a Trip!!!

Some things you never want to see when looking out the window of the plane you are riding on. Today I was flying from Baltimore to Atlanta on my way back from Washington, D.C. and saw flames coming from the wing of the plane. I called the stewardess over and she said, "oh that's a light."
I ask you, would a light have flames coming out of it that were turning the metal on the wing brown and making it bubble?!!! Luckily we landed ok and I got off that plane as quickly as possible. The people around me didn't think it was a light either.

I am exhausted from lack of sleep and several time changes over the last 3 days. Here are some photos that haven't been through Photoshop yet.
























1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com