Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Still Snowing!

The weather outside looks like this from the back deck of my condo. It is a good day to stay inside and work on my new project.














I am knitting Unst from Nancy Bush's Knitting on the Road. The yarn is Socks that Rock in the Mustang Sally colorway. The color is gorgeous and I am really liking the lace pattern. I will have to say that I am getting cabin fever from being couped up inside, but at least I am not bored.


Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for your comment Wendy, I see you are also a sock enthusiastic... I also have a copy of the same book. It's one of my favourites.

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's snowing and you're knitting stockings. Somehow fitting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com