Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 27, 2006

K2TOG

Since I have nothing new to show you this week, I will post some pictures from my Monday night knitting group K2TOG. A fun time was had by all, well except maybe me as I was frogging some rows on my Swallowtail Shawl.



Carol is recovering from the gunshot to her leg and is doing quite well. We were so happy she was able to make it!





Kat and Suzy always have fun!






Daniel is almost done with Rogue knit in the round! And he knit it as a cardigan as well.





Erin is starting a new project.



Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    And it looks like a fun time was had by all! What a cute name for a knitting group, too.

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like you all have such fun! I live almost in Lynnwood---is it possible to join your Mon night knitting group? :). I think we might know each other from the long expired B & N group. Don't know if you remember me.... Ran into your blog while randomly surfing on NW Fiberartists ring! That is so cool that you are trying to adopt a child! Best of luck to you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com