Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Some Mason-Dixon Knitting

I finished my first Ballband Dishcloth from Mason-Dixon Knitting. This was a fun and quick knit. I used Sugar and Creme Cotton yarn in a solid green and varigated colors. I can probably knit another dishcloth or two more from the skeins of yarn I used for this one. I will be knitting many more.


Ballband Dishcloth Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger Ruby Girl said…

    I got that book last week, and have a few projects I would like to get done, well ONE day. Your dishcloth looks great.

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    That dishcloth is SO CUTE! I am going to have to check out that book..I'm seeing these dishcloths all over the blog world! Nice job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com