Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 21, 2006

May Knitting

I've consentrated on 2 projects this month, one is the Yarrow Ribbed Socks from Knitting Vintage Socks and the other is Ene's Scarf from Scarf Style. Both are Nancy Bush patterns. I really like the heel on the Yarrow Ribbed Socks, it is decorative and it fits my foot perfectly, much better than the Madder Ribbed Socks.

Speaking of Socks, I just made it in to the Socks that Rock Sock club. I will receive a new skein of yarn every other month until the end of the year, along with a sock pattern. The skeins of yarn will be previously unreleased color ways, so I am really looking forward to it. Unfortunately the sock club is now closed until 2007. So if you are interested keep an eye out on Blue Moon Fiber Arts website to see when the next club will be open.









Ene's Scarf is coming along slowly but surely as I can only work on it when I am at home alone. It requires too much consentration to knit on it at any of the knitting groups I belong to.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said…

    Love the color on those socks! Your scarf is pretty impressive, too. :)

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i just snuck into the str club too. isn't the fairground color neat?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com