Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Socks, Socks, Socks

I'm working on the Madder Ribbed socks again from Knitting Vintage Socks. I'm almost done with the second one. I have noticed a pattern forming here...socks! It seems like that is all I have finished this year so far.









This is some gorgeous Lorna's Laces I bought at my LYS last week. I think I will use it for my next pair of socks, whatever those will be!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Emma said…

    Beautiful yarn. They'll make gorgeous socks.

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger lynnm said…

    Is that Lorna Laces in Vera? I am making the Dublin Bay socks with that and love it. I hope you enjoy it too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com