Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Madder Ribbed Socks

The Madder Ribbed Socks are knitting up nicely. I'm half way done with the foot, so I may finish the first sock this weekend. The toe is about 3 1/2 inches, which is a lot larger than the other toes I have knit. What I like about Knitting Vintage Socks is that Nancy Bush uses many different heels and toes, so one can get a lot of practice using different techniques.


Madder Ribbed Socks Posted by Picasa

My goal is to have this pair of socks done before the Knitting Olympics, but they may have to wait until after if I don't get them done.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Whit said…

    Hey - I'd love it if you'd come join my Olympic Team - Team DPN !!

    http://teamdpn.blogspot.com

    Here's the link:

    Team DPN

    (circular knitters are allowed as long as they're willing to poke people with dpn's during the Olympics!!)

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Whit said…

    Hey - I'd love it if you'd come join my Olympic Team - Team DPN !!

    http://teamdpn.blogspot.com

    Here's the link:

    Team DPN

    (circular knitters are allowed as long as they're willing to poke people with dpn's during the Olympics!)

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i see you are not using three needles. i bought the book on how to use the type of needle you are using but i haven't had the time to figure it out. it looks difficult but i'm sure once i get the hang of it i will like it. let me know how you like using this method. thanx, pam

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com