Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Knitting Olympics!!!

The Knitting Olympics have started and my project is off and running! I am knitting Log Cabin Socks from Handknit Holidays. They are knitting up a lot quicker than I expected, which is good as I work full time, I am taking a class and trying to finish my Knitting Olympics project. Below are the socks so far -

Image hosting by Photobucket

I am on team DPN, even though I knit socks on circulars with the Magic Loop method. They were kind enough to invite me and said I just have to poke someone with dpns while watching the Olympics.

Just before the Olympics started, I finished the first Madder Ribbed Sock. The second one has been started and will have to wait until after the Olympics to be finished.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Don't forget to check out the unfinished sweater I have up for sale on Ebay, the proceeds will go to a school in Latvia in need of books.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Aha....and where might your VINTAGE SOCKS be from 'that' knitalong? LOL

    I'm finishing the Shell Socks for the Knitting Olympics and I'm not sure if I will knit the next socks in the knitalong. I'm getting "socked" out.

    I really do like your Log Cabin sock and will look forward to a finished pic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com