Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 07, 2006

One Child's French Sock Down, One to Go

I finished the first Child's French Sock tonight and realized I can't give it to my sister. The sock is too big for her narrow foot, but fits mine perfectly. Lucky me! I have very wide feet, so this actually was a perfect pattern because most of it is in ribbing. I was worried I would not have enough yarn in one skein to finish a sock, but I ended up with plenty left over. This sock was knit with Jaeger Matchmaker 4 ply. Now on to the second one.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Ginger said…

    You have a wide foot and it fits? You mean I may actually be able to knit a pattern, as written, and have it fot my foot?!?

    I voted for this sock to be the next sock in the KAL, now I really hope it wins.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com