Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Secret Santa

Look what my Secret Santa made me! Two beautiful hand knit bags with gorgeous ribbon. Inside each one was another little present; in one were some Chiba needles (One can always use those), and in the other a Katcha Katcha counter (I have been wanting one of those forever). Thanks Secret Santa, who by the way was Stacia.


Secret Santa Posted by Picasa

Also, don't forget to check out my new renter, Fading the Surface Noise,on the side bar for Rent My Blog!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger Pip and Tom said…

    They were fun.

    I *had* to include something hand knit in there. I mean, it is a knitting group. =)

    I like your tree, by the way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com