Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Christmas Tree

Tonight I went out and bought a Christmas Tree and decorated it. Considering it only took a couple of hours I am happy with it. Scott and I have been together for 12 years, living together for 8 and this is our first tree! It seems we never had enough room or money. Now I really am in the Christmas spirit!


Christmas Tree Posted by Picasa

This week I will be working on 2 Baby Bobbi Bears trying to get them finished up. I will post photos when they are done.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Ruby Girl said…

    Photos of lovely Christmas trees popping up in blogs now, I must get mine out, we stopped buying the real thing a couple of years ago, I miss the smell, oh well the plastic tree is nice too. I wish we had snow instead of HEAT at Christmas.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com