Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Time to Rip

Last night at Purly Girls Suzy pointed out to me that some of my cables are twisted. Ugh!! I don't know why I didn't realize that before. I wish the pattern came with a good picture of the collar. Anyway I have decided to frog and start over. At least I haven't started the body of the sweater yet, and I have only been working on it for 2 weeks. I have a weeks vacation coming up and I can catch up then.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Pip and Tom said…

    Got some spam there I see.

    I'm so sorry you have to frog the whole collar! I guess it'll be worth it in the long run though.

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger erica said…

    Oh ripping is never fun. But you'll be much happier with it in the end. After nearly crying over having to rip out 40 rows of a shawl, I'm finished with it and it's fabulous. I also ripped out nearly half a sweater last week because I was running out of yarn.

    It will be worth it in the end and you'll be more proud of it then.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com