Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Team in Training Update and Sushi Stitch Markers

Today I walked 3 miles! It may not seem like much, but if you have been a couch potato like me, it is a lot. So goes my training to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I have a new website where donations can be made http://www.active.com/donate/tntwaak/tntwaakWBrown . It seems I signed up incorrectly the first time. Any donations made to my old site will be forwarded to this one shortly. I do have a favor to ask and that is to put a copy of this button on your blog and link to my donation web page.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Last night a bunch of us knitters went over to Suzy's house and made sushi stitch markers. I won't post a picture of mine as they were hideous. The others' turned out quite cute. Her beagles are adorable.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Steph said…

    congrats on doing a marathon with Team in Training! I did my first with them, it was a great experience. Watch out, it will be addicting!

    I planned on walking the whole thing then we (a group of about 4 of us walking together) realized, about mile 13, it hurt less to alternate walk/running.

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger J. C. KnitNStuff said…

    My stitch markers are just as hideous. I definately didn't feel the creative flow. Either way it was lots of fun just hangin' out. I love having conversations with adults.
    ~JoAnne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com