Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

It All Has to Come Off

My excess weight that is. I joined Weight Watchers and lost 3 pounds the first week. I know all my weeks won't be like that, but I think it is pretty good for the first one. I have a long way to go, but I am determined. Luckily there is a meeting close to work on Fridays at lunch time. It is a pretty simple program and I have had no trouble following it. It allows you to be flexible which is what I like.

I have been so busy I haven't made it to several of my knitting groups lately, but I hope to go to S N'B on Wednesday. I miss all of my knitting buddies.

Still I have gotten some knitting done. I need to have the bag done for my friend Theresa by the 20th, which I don't think will be a problem. I am still stuck on the Friday Harbor Sock. I will bring it to Wednesdays meeting to see if anyone has any ideas.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good for you with the WW!
    Hope to see you tonight at Essential.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com