Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Hot, Hot, Hot

I know I am an odd ball, but I don't like hot sunny weather. Having lived in the Pacific Northwest for most of my life, I am use to the cold and rain, and that is the way I like it. This week has been too hot, too hot for me to knit! I knit almost every day in a usual week, this week I've barely picked up the needles.

I won't complain too much as today, instead of working in the office, we went on a cruise of Lake Washington. It was beautiful out on the water and the Blue Angels were flying over head preparing for Sea Fair. There will be some pictures tomorrow.

Tomorrow night I will be knitting with friends in air conditioning, so hopefully I will make some headway on my felted bag project for a friend. I don't know how those of you that live in warmer climates can stand it, of course you probably have air conditioning in your homes. Very few people in this area do. I can't wait for Fall.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:41 AM, Blogger Peggy said…

    While I don't like cold and rain all the time, it is pretty nice once in awhile. I'm more of a "sunny but breezy and only about 22C" weather person. Heat? I like it just warm enough to keep me from being cold.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com