Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Blue Angels and Friday Harbor

Here is a picture from Wednesday's cruise around Lake Washington. I caught a photo of the Blue Angels. That is not an easy feat as they move so fast. It has been a beautiful week here in the Northwest, perfect for Sea Fair.


Blue Angels Posted by Picasa

I was reading on someone's blog, whom I can't remember, about knitting pschyzophrenia, which is what I think I have. I am joining the Knitting on the Road KAL and bought yarn to knit Friday Harbor. I will be casting on tonight. I guess my new motto is "One can never have too many projects going at one time."

1 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    pretty good picture of the blue angels. don't you just love them? and i am with you, i hate hate hate the hot weather.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com