Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Friday, July 08, 2005

Tom Cruise is Nuts

I usually try to keep my posts entirely about knitting, adding other things once in a while. Today I was going to use my blog as an outlet to rant about my feelings on Tom Cruise, but I will just refer you to the link in my sidebar instead. The site pretty much says it all.

On to bigger and better things - Tonight I am knitting with some friend at Borders Books. I am involved in a knitting group almost every night of the week as Scott works nights and I hate sitting at home alone. Every once in a while I have to remind myself that the house doesn't clean itself! What can I say I am addicted. Tonight I will be working on some Husky scarves I started several months ago. Of course the birthday party is next weekend and I have 2 scarves to finish. It is mindless knitting so I am sure I can do it. If not, they will have to wait. I am almost done with one of them, so pictures will be forthcoming.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Wendy - Nice to "meet" another knit blogger from Lynnwood!

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger knittinmom said…

    Thank you for the link to the Tom Cruise is Nuts website! It is too funny and totally made my day. As a mom whose post-partum depression is controlled by a healthy dose of zoloft, I love to see that other people think he's just as big of an idiot as I do!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com