Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Harry Potter, Not!

While I love the Harry Potter novels, I've been disappointed that people in the Seattle area see my scarf and yell Harry Potter! It is not a Harry Potter scarf, but a U of W Husky scarf for my brother-in-law. I need to have it finished by Sunday, so I am frantically trying to get it finished. I don't think I will have any problems getting it done by then. I wouldn't mind eventually knitting a Harry Potter scarf, but I think I would choose a different pattern.


U of W Scarf Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow. that's truly sad. there is no HP house with husky colors. what is this town coming to?

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger carrym said…

    That's too funny! While my honey was making an HP scarf for our son, everyone kept asking her if it was a WSU scarf!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com