Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Needle and Yarn Tote

My new knitting bag arrived today!!! It is wonderful and big. It will hold all of my knitting projects without being too heavy. Plus it comes with a really cool needle case which I forgot to photograph. Thank you Jessica and Suzy for letting me copy you.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I went to a Lynnwood Stitch N' Bitch meeting this evening. We had a wonderful group of people show up. I worked on my Retro Rib Socks, which are taking me way too long to knit. I may switch to the magic loop method instead of the DPNs I am using.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I love knitting socks with Lorna's Laces. I have some more Lorna's yarn in my stash to make another pair of socks, if I ever get these finished.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is that the tote from craftnstyle? I LOVE that bag, its one of my favorite knitting bags - I got to chat briefly with the designer over on (I think) Knitters Review boards - what a sweetie she is!

    I'm your Unknitted Nations neighbor btw (you're my "next" button lol), AND a fellow RAOK-er. NO idea how I havent been here before, but Im glad I popped in!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com