Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Gettin' The Hang of It

Wednesday I recast on the 375 stitches for Ene's Scarf at the Seattle Stitch N' Bitch. Today I was able to make it through the first 5 rows without any problems. I have used lots of stitch markers which really seem to help. I will post a picture when I have knit a little bit more. So, the summer of lace continues.

I am almost done with my first Retro Rib Sock. I should be posting a picture within the next couple of days. I am still working on the Brown Sable Sweater, but since it is summer, I have a hard time working on a large wool project. I will get it finished in time for Fall.

I have decided to embark on a weight loss program. Next week I will be joining Weight Watchers. I don't want to tell you how much I have to lose, but I'll just say it is a lot. I went to dinner Friday night with a friend who has lost over 100 pounds. She is really an inspiration and looks great. While she didn't do it on the Weight Watchers Program, my doctor recommends that program as the healthiest. So no more Frapaccinos for me.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:00 AM, Blogger Marina said…

    You know that you have to move the stitch markers because the decreases are not always at the edge, right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com