Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Ene's Scarf

Yesterday I really wanted to get started with the Summer of Lace, so I cast on for Ene's Scarf! 375 cast on stitches! It took me all evening to cast on, as I am really slow. Hopefully today I will get started on the scarf as I have to wait around all day for the cable guy. I guess I don't mind too much as I have been feeling a little under the weather lately.


Ene's Scarf Posted by Hello

I haven't forgotten my Retro Rib Socks. I am having a little trouble with my stitches being too loose where the sides join. No matter how tight I knit the joining stitches, they end up too loose. Oh well, these socks are for me, so I guess I can practice on them.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Atouria said…

    That scarf is going to be gorgeous! I love the color.

    I can't wait to see your retro rib socks. I've been wanting to try those for a while.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com