Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Lots of Knitting Going On

This week I have been doing a lot of knitting on the Brown Sable Sweater. I finally have a picture of my progress, although not a very good one. I'm afraid I have some lighting issues in my living room at the moment, so I have limited areas in which to photograph.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tonight I went to my LYS and got some help from Molly on the Flower Basket Shawl. She is a whiz at lace and correcting mistakes and got me back to where I can begin working on it again! I don't know if I will make it to the end of this project, but I am determined to finish.

Tomorrow night I am going to my first auction. A professional insurance women's group is putting it on to raise money for the organization. It should be fun as there are lots of great items up for bid, including Mariner's tickets!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com