Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Frustration

The other day I spent 30 minutes working on a post to this blog. When I went to publish it, Blogger went down and I lost my post! I was so mad. I think if I have another long post, I will type it in Word first and copy and paste it into Blogger. I did some Pilates to relax and then I was fine.

I am almost finished with the felted bag, I am working on the handles. All of my other projects have been on hold until I complete the bag as it is a gift that needs to be done by next weekend. I can't wait to work on other stuff! My Flower Basket Shawl has been neglected.

Tomorrow a friend of mine and I are going yarn shopping. Should be a lot of fun. I'll post a picture of my stash enhancement.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I *always* write my postings in Word first, regardless of whether they're long or short. It has certainly saved me a lot of heartache. I've never lost an entry yet!

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Grandma Willoughby said…

    I agree. I learned to always, ALWAYS save my post. Even before I preview on Blogger. Because sometimes it'll eat the d*mned thing. Usually only the really LONG posts that took lots of thought. Grrrrr.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com