Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Monday, April 18, 2005

Felt and Film

I finally finished the felted bag!!!! It's a good thing too because my niece's birthday party is Saturday. I will try and get a photo of her with it. I hope she likes it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On Sunday my friend Aaron and I went to a Sneak Films movie. It was called "A League of Ordinary Gentlemen". I really enjoyed it. It was a documentary about professional bowlers, and was very entertaining. If you are in the Seattle area I recommend going to one of their monthly films.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger General Ginger said…

    It's tres beautiful!

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Wendy! Am finally taking a look! The bag turned out so cute! I really like it. Your photos are gorgeous too! See you soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com